From Cookie Pop and Candy Pop comes their festive holiday flavors - Peppermint Hot Chocolate Candy Pop and Iced Gingerbread Cookie Pop! With a full ingredient list, you can create an Iced Gingerbread Cookie Pop Bundt Cake, Gingerbread Shortbread Blondie Bars with Ice Gingerbread Cookie Pop, Spiked Frozen Eggnog With Peppermint Bark and Candy Pop, or a Holiday Cookie Pop Popcorn Nutella Board.
Boards are all the craze this season, so we have the perfect board for both entertaining, New Year’s night, holiday movie nights, or just a fun snack. The Nutella Board features Cookie Pop popcorn flavor pairings like OREO, CHIPS AHOY!, and Nutter Butter.
Iced Gingerbread Cookie Pop Bundt Cake
- ½ cup crushed Gingerbread
- 1 (5.25oz) bag of Cookie Pop Iced Gingerbread
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 ½ c. (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 c. granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. almond extract (optional)
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. whole milk or almond milk
- 2 ½ c. powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp. whole milk or almond milk
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. kosher salt
- Make cake: Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease a 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and almond extracts and mix until combined.
- In another large bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, beating until just combined. Pour in milk and mix until fully incorporated, then add remaining dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into a greased bundt pan and smooth top with a rubber spatula. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Make glaze: Whisk together powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, and salt. Pour over cake and serve.
- Once the icing is on the bundt cake,add all the popcorn sticking it onto the icing to harden as a layer over the entire bundt
Gingerbread Shortbread Blondie Bars with Ice Gingerbread Cookie Pop
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour (210g)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder (2g)
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda (1g)
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- zest of one medium lemon
- 10 tablespoon unsalted butter, browned and cooled to room temperature (113g)
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar (220g)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50g)
- 2 tablespoon molasses
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste alt. use vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon lemon extract, optional
- 1 (5.25oz) bag of Iced Gingerbread Cookie Pop
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger, to taste
- 4 oz white chocolate, melted
- Stand mixer with paddle attachment
- Parchment paper
- 8×8 baking pan
- To make the brown butter, melt butter in a clear heavy bottom pot. Once the butter starts to foam, whisk continuously until brown bits start to form. Remove from heat, pour into a clean bowl, skim the foam from the top and cool to room temperature (20-25 minutes).
- Line 8X8 baking pan with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350F. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat browned butter, sugars and molasses until smooth and well combined. Add eggs and vanilla paste, beating well after each one until well combined. Careful not to overbeat.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ½ batch at a time. Slowly stir each time until JUST combined. A few flour streaks is okay! Drop evenly sized scoops into the prepared pan. Evenly press batter/dough into the pan. Sprinkle it with ginger sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 28-33 minutes. Center will look slightly underbaked, but the toothpick should come out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Pull from the oven, and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Top with melted white chocolate and Iced Gingerbread Cookie Pop once cooled and enjoy!
Spiked Frozen Eggnog With Peppermint Bark/Candy Pop
- 1 cup milk of Eggnog alternative
- 1 package of hot cocoa mix
- ¼ cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- ¼ cup Kahlua Coffee Liquor
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Approx. 2 cups ice cubes
- Whipped Cream topping:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Peppermint Bark (store-bought)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Candy Pop
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour into two glasses and top with whipped topping and chocolate sauce
- Whipped topping: Place the heavy cream into a mixing bowl and either using a hand or stand mixer mix on high speed until fluffy. Add in the powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Place into a piping bag or Ziplock bag and top your drink.
- Garnish with Peppermint Bark and Peppermint Hot Chocolate Candy Pop and Enjoy!
Holiday Pop Popcorn Nutella Board
Base: Cooking wooden board or platter
- COVER with NUTELLA
- Take both Cookie Pop and Candy Pop holiday flavors and create sections on the board - stripes, corners, or just mixed it all up together
- *You can also use cookie or cake cutter shapes to make a XMAS tree or STAR or fun designs
- Once done,display and dig in!