Smores Bars are always a win and these sweet ones will not disappoint. Made with chocolate graham crackers, chocolate chunks, and mini marshmallows.
Looking for a yummy chocolate treat to take to an event or just eat on a Wednesday afternoon? I got you covered with these Smores Bars made with chocolate graham crackers, chocolate chunks, and mini marshmallows.
Who doesn't love the flavor combination of smores?
These are easily made in one bowl and can be ready in 30 minutes. The add-in possibilities are endless. If you prefer you can add a combo of chocolate and peanut butter or caramel chips. I used chocolate graham crackers but regular or cinnamon are also delicious. I prefer to leave some in big pieces as opposed to all crushed. Those big bites of graham crackers are delicious!
Cooking Tips for Smores Bars:
- I like using crunchy peanut butter to get those big pieces of crunchiness but smooth works just as well. I always use the natural stuff so I don't add extra sugar.
- I prefer using chocolate chunks from Enjoy Life because I prefer their flavor over all others. You can use any brand you like or you could add peanut butter or butterscotch chips.
- Marshmallows can be tricky because they get stale fast. Just like in my Chocolate Caramel Rice Krispie Treats I urge you to get fresh marshmallows and avoid the store brand.
These Smores Bars will last if stored in an airtight container on the counter for about 4 or 5 days. They can also be frozen.
- ¼ cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup chocolate graham crackers, coarsely crumbled
- ⅔ cup chocolate chunks
- ⅔ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer beat the butter, peanut butter, and sugar scraping down the sides.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour, graham crackers, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks and marshmallows.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 pan and press until even.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until cooked through.