- 1 1/2 cups Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup gluten free chocolate chips or more if you prefer Enjoy Life
Preheat oven to 350 °.
Grease two 9" x 5" loaf pans.
Whisk all dry ingredients together in a big bowl.
In another bowl mix all wet ingredients together.
Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add wet ones. Mix gently until well combined.
Toss chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon of gluten free flour and stir into mix.
Pour mixture into loaf pans and cook for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Turn pans once during cooking.
Let cool for 15 minutes, then turn out onto the rack.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 446mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 3295IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 2mg