- 12-15 (1/4 in) baguette slices
- olive oil
- 1 cup goat cheese , room temperature
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- balsamic reduction for drizzling
- small bunch of mint leaves , torn into small pieces
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place crostini slices on pan and drizzle with olive oil.
Toast for about 8 minutes. Cool.
Spread with a tbsp of goat cheese. I use a knife and leave an indent that I can place the toppings in. It keeps them from falling off.
Top with a few pomegranate arils, mint leaves and a drizzle of balsamic reduction.
Calories: 1099kcal | Carbohydrates: 189g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 2403mg | Potassium: 444mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 295IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 332mg | Iron: 11.6mg