- 1 quart heirloom cherry or grape tomatoes some cut in half, some whole
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 - 1 cup basil gently torn (I like a lot)
- 1 tbsp drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tbsp drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss tomatoes with a drizzle of olive oil. Grill tomatoes on a grill topper on medium heat for 5-8 minutes. Watch carefully so they don't burn.
Remove from grill and immediately toss with feta and basil. Drizzle oil and balsamic vinegar over top. Salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 444mg | Potassium: 1144mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 4100IU | Vitamin C: 64.8mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 1.5mg