- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk (any milk will work)
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon pure maple syrup
Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
Spray two microwave safe mugs or bowls with a little cooking spray and pour oatmeal mix into bowls. Cook for about two minutes checking halfway through.
Top with chocolate chips, more maple syrup, granola and serve.
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are without toppings.
This can also be made ahead and tastes good right out of the fridge.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2455IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 204mg | Iron: 2mg