- 3 pieces of skinless salmon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- ⅓ cup dry white wine I used Sauvignon Blanc
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- chopped parsley and lemon slices for garnish
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper on both sides.
Pour flour onto a plate and dredge the salmon in flour on both sides. Shake to remove excess.
Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
Cook salmon about two minutes per side.
Turn heat down to medium and add garlic. Cook for a minute.
Add lemon juice, wine and capers. Cook over medium-low for about 6 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
Add butter and stir sauce until combined.
Spoon over salmon and serve with chopped parsley and fresh lemon slices.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 549mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 9.1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.5mg