- 1 5 oz package of baby spinach
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- For Dressing:
- 3 tablespoon . grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
Put all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
In a small jar mix all dressing ingredients and shake well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Dress salad immediately before serving.
If you plan to keep this in the fridge for a few days, do not add dressing.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 270mg | Potassium: 464mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4130IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 2.1mg