- 1 head cauliflower pulsed in food processor to be size of rice or quinoa
- 1 14 oz can chickpeas rinsed
- 1 English cucumber diced small
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- ½ - 1 cup of chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped mint
- 2 spring onions diced small
- For Dressing:
- juice of two lemons
- 6-7 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon diced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Break the cauliflower into smaller pieces and place in the food processor. Pulse it 5-10 times depending on desired size.
Add all ingredients up to dressing and toss.
Put all dressing ingredients into a jar and shake well.
Dress salad and taste. Add more salt, pepper and lemon as needed.
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 241mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 9.5mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1.6mg