- 1 3.5 oz mache greens
- 1 cup romaine, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, blanched
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas, thawed
- 4 whole radishes, julienned
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 1 cup feta, cubed
- ⅓ cup avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill (more or less to taste)
- pinch kosher salt and pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add 1 tablespoon of coarse salt to the water. Boil asparagus for about 4 minutes and then drain in a colander. Then place it in a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
Put all salad ingredients into a large bowl starting with mache greens and romaine. I julienned some of my radishes and cut some in half.
Place all dressing ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting top. Shake well. Dress right before serving.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 356mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1670IU | Vitamin C: 21.7mg | Calcium: 155mg | Iron: 2.5mg