- 1 cup gluten free flour (Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1)
- ½ cup almond flour not almond meal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder aluminum free
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk (any milk) or more if too thick
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- cinnamon, sugar, vanilla or maple syrup optional
Heat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray if necessary.
In a big bowl mix wet ingredients with a whisk.
Stir together dry ingredients and gently fold into wet ingredients. Stir just until mixed. Add more milk if batter is too thick.
Pour into waffle iron and cook 5-10 min. depending on waffle iron. Cooking times will vary greatly depending on your waffle iron and how brown you want them.
Serving size - 1 waffle
Note: Add more of less milk depending on desired thickness of waffle.
Cooking times will vary greatly depending on your type and brand of waffle iron. I used a Breville non-stick waffle iron.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 286mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 552IU | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 1mg