- 1 bottle of white wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
- 4 oranges juiced
- 1 ½ cups pure pomegranate juice (I used unsweetened)
- 2 oranges sliced horizontally
- 3 tablespoon sugar or simple syrup
- ½ bottle of prosecco (750 ml)
- 1 cup club soda
Mix first four ingredients and put in fridge to marinate up to overnight.
When ready to serve, add prosecco, club soda and pomegranate arils.
Taste and adjust sweetness as necessary.
Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 764mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 104.5mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 1.6mg