- ¾ lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter powder
- 3 tablespoon tamari (or soy sauce if not gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 16 oz package of zucchini noodles
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 3 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup fresh mint, optional
In a small bowl mix lime juice, peanut butter powder, tamari, sriracha sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and cornstarch. Whisk well until there are no lumps.
Heat one tablespoon of sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook 4-5 minutes until shrimp are opaque and bright pink. Remove from pan.
Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to pan and add carrots. Saute for two minutes and add zucchini noodles and sauce. Stir and cook for 4-5 minutes. Be sure to cover noodles in sauce.
Add shrimp back to pan and fresh mint, if using. Stir for another minute.
Serve with fresh mint and chopped peanuts.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 214mg | Sodium: 1494mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5215IU | Vitamin C: 8.2mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 2.7mg