- 1 12 oz package of fresh cauliflower rice
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh broccoli
- ½ 14.5 oz jar prepared alfredo sauce (I use Trader Joe's)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour cauliflower rice into a 9 x 13 baking dish and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss gently. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, steam broccoli in the microwave. Place broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 cup water. Cook for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
Remove cauliflower from oven and add broccoli, alfredo sauce and salt and pepper. Toss gently. Top with parmesan cheese and bake again for 20 minutes or so.
Serve immediately or refrigerate up to three days.
1. Use precut cauliflower rice. Mine is from Trader Joe's. That stuff is the bomb and I use it all the time.
2. Use prepared alfredo sauce (also from TJ's). It makes this creamy dish so easy to make on a weeknight.
3. If you don't like broccoli, feel free to sub in spinach instead. If you are using frozen spinach, make sure you thaw it well and then squeeze all the moisture out with a dishtowel. Peas would also be a good addition to this casserole.
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 143mg | Potassium: 47mg | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 12.2mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 0.1mg