- ⅔ cup Gluten free oat flour
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 5 tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon espresso cold brew or almond milk
- 1 ¼ cups coconut milk canned, full fat
- 6 oz dark chocolate gluten free
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate gluten free
- 3 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare your 10-inch round baking pan (or pie pan) with cooking spray.
In a food processor, add oat flour, almond flour, oats, butter, sugar, cocoa powder and espresso cold brew. Pulse until combined or until slightly crumbly.
Press the crust into the round pan being sure to get it up the sides of the pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Let cool.
Heat the coconut milk in a pan over medium low heat. Whisk the coconut milk really well since it separates in the can. When the coconut milk begins to bubble a tiny bit on the sides remove from heat. Put chocolate in a bowl and pour coconut milk over it. Let sit 30 seconds then stir well. Add butter and vanilla and continue to stir.
Pour over crust, smooth with a spoon and chill overnight.
When it is set, top with pomegranate arils that have been dried well on paper towels.
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 5mg