- 1 cup cooked quinoa I used Bob's Red Mill tri-color
- ¼ cup coconut milk or almond
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips I used Enjoy Life
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon flaked coconut
Add 1 cup of cooked quinoa in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds to warm it up.
Add coconut milk to your desired consistency.
Top with toppings and enjoy.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 405mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 4.2mg