- 1 cup fresh pomegranate arils
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen strawberries or other berry
- ½ cup coconut milk adjust to desired consistency or almond
Put all ingredients into a blender and mix.
Taste and adjust to your preferred thickness. Add ice to make it thicker or milk to make it thinner.
Top with chia seeds, pomegranate arils, coconut flakes, cocoa nibs and/or chia seeds
- if you don't have fresh arils you can buy frozen
- I used frozen strawberries but you can use blueberries, blackberries, raspberries or cherries
- any milk will do: almond, coconut, oat or cow's milk
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 497mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin C: 59.1mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 0.8mg