- 1 cup quinoa cooked and cooled
- 2 cups baby spinach washed, dried and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries halved
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- For Dressing:
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil or olive
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Throw all salad ingredients into a bowl and toss gently.
Put dressing ingredients into a small mason jar and shake.
Pour dressing over salad right before serving.
This salad is impossible to mess up so use whatever amounts you like for the spinach and berries.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 338mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 960IU | Vitamin C: 19.5mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2.1mg