- 1 cup fresh brewed strong coffee I used Gourmesso chilled
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 scoop gluten-free chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or any milk
- 1 tbsp gluten-free chocolate chips I used Enjoy Life
- one handful of ice
- gluten free chocolate syrup optional
Put all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blitz until mixed.
Serve immediately with a straw.
Top with chocolate syrup and chocolate chips.
Notes: For a thicker smoothie use a frozen banana or for a thinner smoothie use no banana.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 429mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 5.7mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 2.5mg