Whole Foods Quinoa Salad
A delicious, healthy, gluten free salad to eat all week.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 32 minutes
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 small red pepper diced small
- 1/4 red onion diced small
- 1/2 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup frozen edamame thawed
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 cup sunflowers sprouts optional, washed and chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
Put all ingredients for dressing in a mason jar and shake well.
In a large bowl toss all remaining ingredients. Add the cooled quinoa and top with dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss and enjoy.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 435mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 14.9mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 4.5mg