- 2 cups apple cider
- 1-2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 bottle sauvignon blanc, or other dry white wine
- 1 cup plain seltzer
- 1 apple, washed and sliced
- 1 pear, washed and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 orange, washed and sliced
- cinnamon sticks (optional)
Whisk apple cider and pumpkin in a pitcher. Whisk well until pumpkin dissolves.
Add one bottle of dry white wine. I used sauvignon blanc. Whisk gently.
Add all sliced fruit and put in fridge for an hour or two.
Remove from fridge and stir. Add one cup of seltzer and ice. Serve over ice with cinnamon sticks.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.2mg