This Apple Cider Sangria is bursting with fall flavors. Sweet, spicy and full of wine soaked fruit, it's sure to be a hit at all your fall celebrations.
What's a virtual pumpkin party without a cocktail? NOT a party at all, so I'm bringing the booze!
This Apple Cider Sangria is so packed with fall flavors, I know you will love it. It's super simple to make with apple cider, seltzer water and your favorite dry white wine. Add a spoonful or two of pumpkin and that's it! If you prefer to use a flavored seltzer, go with an orange or other citrus one.
I used sauvignon blanc but a pinot grigio or other dry white wine would work well too.
What to Put In Your Sangria...
- pomegranate seeds
- cinnamon sticks
- the sky's the limit!
The fruit is the best part because it gets soaked with the wine - you must eat it. I mean really the boozy apples, pears and oranges are the bomb!
If you are anything like me you can't get enough pumpkin recipes so let's celebrate fall by raising a glass of Apple Cider Sangria and diving into all these delicious pumpkin recipes at our virtual pumpkin party. 🎃
Apple Cider Sangria
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1-2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 bottle sauvignon blanc, or other dry white wine
- 1 cup plain seltzer
- 1 apple, washed and sliced
- 1 pear, washed and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 orange, washed and sliced
- cinnamon sticks (optional)
- Whisk apple cider and pumpkin in a pitcher. Whisk well until pumpkin dissolves.
- Add one bottle of dry white wine. I used sauvignon blanc. Whisk gently.
- Add all sliced fruit and put in fridge for an hour or two.
- Remove from fridge and stir. Add one cup of seltzer and ice. Serve over ice with cinnamon sticks.