Avocado Toast with Turkey and Cranberry Sauce is a delicious way to use up all those yummy Thanksgiving leftovers. Quick to prepare and oh so filling! (gluten free)
I know you guys are all freaking out trying to figure out what to serve with your turkey but I am very fortunate this Thanksgiving! I don't have to cook. I am going to my friend's house and she is an AMAZING cook. I sure hope she sends me home with leftovers. 😆
So, the only thing on my mind right now is how to eat up those leftovers.
This Avocado Toast with Turkey and Cranberry Sauce is the way to go. It's the perfect combo of sweet and savory. I use Udi's gluten free bread and it holds up well with all these toppings.
This treat is so simple to make, you'll want it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cut your avocado and spread it on your toast. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper and start piling on the leftovers.
Be sure to spread on some of this sweet Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce.
I think you'll be surprised by how delicious something so simple can be.
Avocado Toast with Turkey and Cranberry Sauce
- 2 pieces gluten free bread (I use Udi's)
- 1 whole avocado, diced and smashed in a bowl
- 1 piece leftover turkey breast
- 3 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- Toast your bread. Spread with the smashed avocado and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top each piece with 1 slice of turkey breast and 3 tablespoon cranberry sauce.