This is my all time favorite Chocolate Protein Smoothie. It’s creamy and delicious and makes me feel like I’m having dessert for breakfast. It’s hard to believe it’s healthy and takes only minutes to make!
First and foremost, I have a new giveaway! We are giving away five Sharp Gourmet Knife Sets. Jump straight to the bottom to enter and good luck!
Ah, the sound of silence with the kids back at school – not, still have one home sick. He is binge watching Lost and it’s very distracting. This is his fourth day with a fever and he has almost finished the entire season of The X-Files. So happy that he enjoys my all time favorite show. It’s nice when your kiddos get big enough to enjoy the same things you do.
This Chocolate Protein Smoothie is such an awesome gluten free treat. I can’t believe I haven’t shared it with you before. I didn’t mean to keep it a secret. Maybe I was worried you would interfere with my ability to get this Vega One All in One Nutritional Shake at Amazon. If you sign up for a subscription delivery service they will give you $10 off your first order. Just cancel it later if you don’t want to continue. This protein powder is made with 20 grams of non-GMO, plant-based proteins. It also has vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and probiotics. I do not take a multi-vitamin when I drink these.
Healthy and delicious breakfasts are the best and a smoothie that you can eat with a spoon – Yum! This is extra thick just the way I like it but add more coconut milk if you want a thinner version. This baby is loaded with protein and goodness to keep you full until lunch. Sometimes I even have a half sized one in the late afternoon to keep me away from the carbs calling me from the pantry.
To make this smoothie, you just drop all the ingredients in the blender and give it a whirl. It can adapted in so many ways…
- add a spoonful of almond or peanut butter for extra protein
- add a spoonful of chia or flax seeds
- use almond milk instead of coconut
- add a bit of coconut water for electrolytes
- add cocoa nibs for a chocolate chip treat
Now on to the big giveaway!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT SHARP GOURMET + THIS GIVEAWAY!
1. Sharp Gourmet is a knife subscription service. For a small cost, Sharp replaces their customers’ knives with hand sharpened ones every few months.
Because the knives are hand sharpened, customers of Sharp notice a distinct bevel and difference when compared to other retail knives … Since I began using Sharp Gourmet knives… I’ve definitely become better friends with my raw squash + sweet potatoes. Dinner prep is that much easier; Hallelujah!
2. Sharp is giving away 5 FREE initial knife sets and 5 FREE follow up sets!
Meaning not one, but FIVE WINNERS!
3. What can you look forward to winning? Specifically, Sharp is giving away five of these knife sets <– click the link to check it out!
Click this link —> Sharp Gourmet <— To learn more about Sharp Gourmet & what they have to offer!
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Below you will see the contest entry form.
- For every social media account (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) that you follow OR email list that you subscribe to… your name will be entered into the contest one time.
- Social media accounts and email lists are linked to Sharp Gourmet as well as my blogger friends and me who are hosting this giveaway. For example – if you follow Seasonal Craving’s (1) Instagram, (2) Facebook, (3) Twitter, and (4) Pinterest accounts AND (5) subscribe to our email list … your name will be entered into the contest 5 times.
- You can also enter the giveaway by tweeting about the giveaway!
Giveaway will run for 2 weeks and ends February 14th at 11:59 PM.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 3-4 pieces of ice
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop of Vega One All in One Nutritional Shake
- 1 banana sliced
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend for a minute or so. Scrape down the sides if necessary.
Add more ice to make it thicker or more milk to make it thinner.
Serve with a straw.
Need more smoothies?