This Two Ingredient Chocolate Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream is the easiest dessert ever. It's creamy, rich and the perfect end to any meal. It can easily be made dairy and gluten free.
This post has been sponsored by Mastrad Paris but all opinions are my own.
I am so excited because I have a giveaway today! I am giving away one Gourmet Hot/Cold Whipper from Mastrad Paris valued at $49.99. I have been using this baby for several months now and it's so much fun. I feel like I am in a restaurant kitchen whenever I pull it out. It's perfect for a dinner party to make things look extra fancy or a weeknight to put a smile on your kid's faces. Too much homework? This will turn things around.
I love Mastrad Paris and encourage you to check out their website. They have some super fun kitchen gadgets that make great gifts. Hmm, Mother's Day is coming up; I'm making my list!
This Gourmet Hot/Cold Whipper is simple to use once you get the hang of it. In fact, my kids know how to do it now and can do it on their own. We have used it for this super easy Two Ingredient Chocolate Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream many times already.
Here are some other ways you can have fun with the Gourmet Hot/Cold Whipper...
- hot coffee drinks
- iced coffee drinks
- hot chocolate
- mousse, pudding or tiramisu
- waffles or pancakes
- fillings for donuts
- frozen cocktails
Here's how you use it...
- Put the whipper in the fridge for a few hours so it's nice and cold. Not absolutely necessary but it helps.
- Pour ½ can of full-fat coconut milk (or heavy cream) in the whipper. I give the coconut milk a really good stir first to incorporate it all together. When you open the can the coconut cream will be sitting on top and you want all that goodness mixed in.
- Add a teaspoon or two of powdered or granulated sugar, honey or agave.
- Put the lid on and shake it well.
- Attach your preferred tip.
- Take a cream charger and put it in the silver holder. Attach to the whipper and you will hear a low hissing sound.
- Give it another shake, remove the charger and you are ready to dispense your fluffy whipped cream.
You will get the fluffiest, most delicious whipped cream ever. No more fake whipped topping for you. If you prefer, you can add heavy cream instead of coconut milk for a more traditional flavor.
Can you believe this Two Ingredient Chocolate Pudding is made with only chocolate and coconut milk? It is rich, creamy and delicious. Remember, it's only as good as the chocolate you use, so get the good stuff. I like Guittard or Enjoy Life Chocolate because they are gluten free but you can use any brand.
Come on, join the fun and enter below. There are several different ways to enter and you can enter multiple times. Mastrad will mail you the Gourmet Hot/Cold Whipper and you can get the chargers from any kitchen store or Amazon. Good Luck!
Two Ingredient Chocolate Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Pudding:
- 8 oz . semi-sweet chocolate make sure it is dairy and gluten free if necessary
- 1 14 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 14 oz can of full-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Chop chocolate and put into a bowl.
- Stir coconut milk well to make the cream on top and liquid below are incorporated.
- Heat milk in the microwave until very hot to the touch.
- Pour over chocolate and whisk carefully.
- Pour into small jars and refrigerate for at least two hours or until set.
- Coconut Whipped Cream:
- Mix coconut milk well.
- Pour ½ the can into the whipper. Add sugar and shake well.
- Attach the cream charger until it hisses and shake again.
- Remove the cream charger and top the chocolate pudding with it.
This recipe looks amazing!
I would try this pudding recipe of yours. My husband loves pudding!
Ok great, good luck with the giveaway!
i would make whoopie cookies.
That sounds delicious!
I would love to make whipped cream for hot chocolate and also for an ice cream party!
Ice cream party sounds like something my kids would love. It's so fancy with this whipper!
Oh, I'd make homemade non-dairy whipped cream RIGHT AWAY!
Thanks and good luck!
Izzy @ She Likes Food
Oh man, I've got to stop reading food blogs after lunch because now I'm really craving these! And I can't believe they only have 2 ingredients!
Ha, ha! I'm sure you had a healthy lunch so go for it Izzy!
GiGi Eats Celebrities
Count me in as long as I swap in erythritol for the sugar!!