These Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs will satisfy all your sweet cravings and give you a healthy dose of fatty acids AND they are made with only four ingredients! (gluten free, keto, whole30, paleo, dairy free and vegan)
Whether you are following the keto diet or not, these Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs can make a super filling and satisfying afternoon snack. They satisfy my sugar cravings even though they are sugar free. The coconut oil can help keep you full longer and well chocolate... is so satisfying!
- keto chocolate chips (I used Lily's)
- natural peanut butter ( I used chunky)
- coconut oil
You can make these more like peanut butter cups where you fill them with the peanut butter but I wanted these to be quick and easy so I mixed it all together.
Step 1: Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a pan over low heat. OR you can microwave on low power in 30-second increments.
Step 2: Add the natural crunchy peanut butter and stir well.
Step 3: Add Stevia drops to taste. Depending on the chocolate chips you end up using, you may or may not need extra sweetener. I use Lily's.
Step 4: Pour into mini muffin tins lined with foil or paper cups. (The paper ones can stick a bit but work fine)
These Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs have to be stored in the freezer because they melt pretty quickly. BUT you will love them frozen. They will keep for up to five days in the freezer and I like to store them in a glass container with a lid.
- don't like peanut butter ➡️use almond or cashew butter
- not keto ➡️use sweetened chocolate chips
- not into crunchy ➡️use smooth peanut butter
More healthy snack recipes...
Chocolate Fat Bombs
- mini muffin pan
- 1 12 oz bag of keto chocolate chips (I like Lily's)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (I used chunky)
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2-4 drops stevia
- Melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and coconut oil in a medium sized sauce pan over low heat. Do not turn up high. Stir frequently and remove from heat when melted.
- Prepare mini muffin pans by lining them with foil or paper wrappers. I like to spray mine with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Add stevia to taste and stir. You may not need any extra sweetener because Lily's chocolate chips are already sweetened with stevia.
- Carefully pour into prepared muffin tins with a mini scooper. Freeze for at least an hour.
- Store in the freezer in a glass container with a lid.
These are amazing! I love the idea of filling them with peanut butter, obvs, the more the better. Making them asap!
These are the perfect bite sized treats! I love making these for when I just want a little extra chocolate from time to time 🙂
These babies sound right up my street! I'm a bit of a chocoholic 🙂
I love chocolate and peanut butter together. These look delicious.
These are the best fat bombs ever! I could eat these every day! Yum!
I made these and they are delicious! However, I can't match the nutrition facts when I enter the ingredients. How do you get to 2 carbs and what is a serving?