Having guests for the holidays? Whip up this super simple fruity Five Ingredient White Sangria and make it a party. It's fruity, festive and oh so easy.
If you are like me this holiday season, you will have a houseful of family visiting. I think we are having overnight guests for two weeks straight with some swapping out here and there.
House guests are always better with cocktails in hand. I love serving gorgeous house cocktails that I can make in batches to keep the guests happy and relaxed. Serve this up with some Baked Brie with Fig Jam and they will be even happier!
Sangria originated in Spain and Portugal and the traditional recipes consist of red wine and fruit. I am a white wine lover so this recipe seemed appropriate. Sangria always contains fruit and often more alcohol like brandy or a flavored liqueur.
How To Make White Wine Sangria
Sangria is so easy to make. I like to mix it all together several hours before the party and let the fruit soak in all the goodness. Muddle that fruit in the bottom of the pitcher to get out some of the fruit juice. By the end of the night, everyone is fishing out that wine-soaked fruit, and it's delicious!
This Five Ingredient White Wine Sangria is...
Bottom's up to holiday entertaining!
More Easy Cocktail Recipes:
Five Ingredient White Sangria
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 pear sliced I used half of a red and half of a green
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup cranberry juice if you use unsweetened then add some honey
- 1 bottle dry white wine I used sauvignon blanc
- Easiest sangria ever! Just slice your fruit and throw it in the pitcher.
- Add one cup of cranberry juice and one bottle of dry white wine.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least one or two hours so the fruit can soak up some alcohol.