Embrace zucchini season with this healthy Greek Zucchini Noodle Salad. It's fresh and full of flavor with a light Greek dressing. (low carb, gluten free, keto)
Hope you guys are having the best summer. It's hard to believe all the back to school commercials are out and I just spent 2 hours stumbling around Office Depot getting the dreaded school supplies. Glad to have that done!
We are still trying to enjoy every last minute of fresh fruits and vegetables. I love summer cooking because everything is full of fresh, ripe flavor. I dread pumpkins and squash in the fall.
Spiralizing zucchini noodles has sparked a whole new love of zucchini squash for me this summer. I used to only eat them sauteed or in chocolate chip zucchini bread! But now with my handy dandy Vegetti Spiralizer, I can rock these low carb noodles anytime I want.
And I want this Greek Zucchini Noodle Salad over and over again! I think you'll be surprised by how these delicious noodles made out of zucchini can be. They really absorb the Greek dressing and hold a lot of flavor.
I've always been a huge fan of Greek and Mediterranean flavors, especially in salads. It's full of fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, basil and salty olives and feta. It's like the perfect combo! Try this Greek Pasta Salad too.
I tossed it with the simplest Greek dressing but you can also use your favorite brand. I love Tessamae's Dressing and always have it in the fridge.
I hope you love this Greek Zucchini Noodle salad. It's...
- low carb
- gluten free
- paleo / whole30 (if you leave out the feta cheese)
Greek Zucchini Noodle Salad
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup English cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup olives, black or green
- ½ cup Athenos basil and tomato feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp herbs de provence or thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a jar and shake well. Taste and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Dress salad right before serving. Garnish with more fresh basil.