The perfect appetizer for all your parties, this Baked Brie is covered in Cranberry Raspberry Sauce that is sweet and tart. (gluten free)
Baked cheese may just be the best appetizer in the world. I mean let's face it...appetizers are all about cheese.
This baked brie is topped with a sweet and savory cranberry-raspberry sauce that is delicious on its own. Adding in some pure maple syrup gives it extra sweetness and flavor.
Here are some other fun and easy toppers for baked brie...
- jellies/jams (fig jam!)
- nuts, seeds, and dried fruit
- honey or maple syrup
- mango chutney
- fresh fruit and cinnamon
- brown sugar and granola
Serve baked brie with crackers, sliced apples, sliced pears or french bread rounds. Add some wine and you have a party.
Baked Brie with Cranberry Raspberry Sauce
- 1 round of brie
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon pistachios
- mint for garnish
- In a small saucepan cook the cranberries, raspberries and maple syrup over medium heat. After a few minutes mash the cranberries with the back of a wooden spoon and stir frequently. Cook for a few minutes on low.
- Bake brie in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes. Remove from the oven and place it on a serving plate. It helps if you cook it on parchment paper then you can just lift it out.⠀
- Top with the berry sauce, pistachios and mint. Serve immediately with crackers, apples or pear slices. ⠀