These gluten free Chocolate Crinkle Sprinkle Cookies are so easy to make in one bowl with pantry staples. The result is a soft, chocolatey cookie with a sweet outside.
I love gluten free cookie recipes that are super easy to make with no special flour mixes needed. Sometimes I need simple! When I'm trying to keep it easy I always use Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Baking Flour. It has everything included so no need to worry about adding anything extra.
- gluten free flour
- baking powder
- Rodelle Organic Baking Cocoa (the best!)
- vegetable oil
- pure vanilla extract
- rainbow sprinkles
- The dough will be sticky when you roll it into balls. You can also place it in the fridge for about 30 minutes to help with the rolling.
- Make sure to preheat your oven and put your cookies on the middle rack. I usually cook one pan at a time.
- I prefer to use parchment paper to line my cookie sheets instead of cooking spray and it makes for easy cleanup.
Looking for More Cookies?
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Five Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Smores Bars
- Chocolate Caramel Rice Krispie Treats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the flour, salt and baking powder together in a medium bowl.
- In an electric mixer, stir together the sugar, oil and cocoa powder.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well. The batter will be sticky but you can chill in fridge for 30 minutes if needed.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and drop into a bowl of sprinkles. Press gently to help them stick.
- Bake for about 12 minutes then let them cool on the cookie sheet. Store in a plastic container for 3-5 days.