mThis Easy Pomegranate Mojito will make for some happy guests at your next soiree. Whip it up by the glass and serve it fresh with lots of garnishes. Happy Holidays!
Mojitos are my favorite cocktail. It is not a vacation unless I have a mojito in hand and I'm sipping it on the beach or beside the pool. Wow, wouldn't that be nice right about now? My hubby loves to ski, but I just can't wrap my head around purposefully going on vacation to a cold location only to layer on five different articles of clothing and head out into the cold until my toes go numb. Not. My. Kind. Of. Vacation.
This is why hubby is going skiing with friends for his birthday. Have fun, stay safe!
Do you have holiday parties planned this year? I do and I'm so excited. I host an annual Yankee swap. Each lady brings a fun, wrapped gift worth around $25. We drink, we eat, we drink some more and then we politely draw numbers and never steal gifts from each other.
Yeah, that's not what happens. It's not fun unless the claws come out. We usually have someone who really wants something and will do just about anything to get it. It's so fun. Not to mention, these ladies have great taste and bring some seriously drool-worthy gifts.
I always serve a house cocktail or a pitcher of Blood Orange Wine Spritzers. This year it's going to be (spoiler alert) Easy Pomegranate Mojitos. After all, these are some super healthy ladies and they always want more heart healthy antioxidants in their lives. I got your back girls!
Want to rim the glass with lime sugar? Easy peasy. Just mix two teaspoons of sugar with the zest of one lime. Rub the rim of the glass with a slice of lime, then the lime sugar. So festive!
If you are looking for an easy cocktail for a holiday party or a Thursday night at home, give this a try. I think you'll be surprised at how sweet and delicious this is.
Looking for more cocktails? Try these ↓
- Sweet Grapefruit Margarita
- Strawberry Lim Gin Rickey
- Limoncello and Orange Spritzer
- Mint Limeade Mojito in Seconds
- Blood Orange Wine Spritzer
- Pomegranate Orange Sangria
Easy Pomegranate Mojito
- 1 small bunch of mint leaves
- 2 lime slices
- 1 tsp sugar or simple syrup
- 2 oz rum
- 3 oz pomegranate juice (100% organic, sugar-free)
- splash of soda water
- sugar for rim (optional)
- mint and lime for garnish
- Muddle the 2 limes, sugar, and mint in the bottom of a cocktail shaker or glass.
- Add rum and juice. Stir or shake.
- Pour into a glass if you used a cocktail shaker.
- Top off with soda water.
- If you used a glass will have lime and mint leaves in the bottom of glass.
- Garnish with lime, mint and pomegranate seeds.
- If you prefer, rim glass with sugar first.