These Oven Roasted Spiced Sweet Potato Fries are a great addition to any weeknight meal. They are full of salty spices and so easy to bake in the oven. (gluten free, paleo, whole30, vegan)
Say hello to my new favorite weeknight side dish. You all know I'm in love with sweet potatoes but these fries are so addictive. When I saw the precut sweet potatoes at Whole Foods I couldn't resist! Yes, I cheated but why not? They are a bit more expensive but so much easier than cutting my own sweet potatoes.
These Oven Roasted Spiced Sweet Potato Fries are tossed with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. That's it! Drizzle them with olive oil, top them with fresh parsley and roast them in a 400-degree oven and you are good to go. I even think your kids will like them... they are that good.
Can you guys believe that Spring is right around the corner? I feel like winter has gone by in a flash. The kids have had a few late school days and full days off to keep them going. How much fun are snow days? Here in Maryland, we close when it rains... hard. Seriously it's kinda pitiful. We used to live in Boston and they would have 8-12 inches of snow cleared off the roads in no time! Anywho...
I think you are going to love these Oven Roasted Spiced Sweet Potato Fries because they are...
- packed with spicy flavor
- easy to prepare for a weeknight
- gluten free, paleo, whole30, vegan
- totally addictive
Oven Roasted Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
- 1.25 lb precut sweet potato fries
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle all spices on the potatoes and toss well with hands. Make sure all potatoes have spices on them.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes depending on the size of your sweet potato fries.
- Serve with fresh chopped parsley and a bit more salt.
WW Smart Points - 8