This easy Roasted Red Pepper Dip is perfect for the busy holiday season. It's so easy to make and sure to be a crowd pleaser. (gluten free)
Holiday entertaining is so much fun but it can be a real drag when you are in the kitchen for two days prepping before the party. Let's keep it easy this year with simple dips and cheese trays that can be assembled in a flash.
This Roasted Red Pepper Dip is made with only a few ingredients and can be enjoyed in so many ways. I don't roast my own peppers although you are welcome to do so. I have never roasted my own and plan to continue to buy the jarred ones!
This Roasted Red Pepper Dip is great because it has the sweet red peppers and the salty feta both going on. That is a combination made in heaven. If you prefer less onion flavor just use half of a small onion, like more garlic, add more. Also if you prefer it hot, add some crushed red pepper flakes.
Not only can this Roasted Red Pepper Dip be served as an appetizer it is a jack of all trades. Try it like this...
- on a sandwich
- smeared on a toasted bagel
- in your salad
- on top of grilled chicken or fish
- with vegetables
- in a grain bowl with rice, chicken or steak and grilled vegetables
- Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
- Baked Brie with Fig Jam
- Crostini with Scallops and Avocado
- Arugula and Prosciutto Pizza
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Food Processor
- 1 12 oz jar roasted red peppers drained and chopped
- 1 small onion cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped, optional
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse a few times until desired consistency is reached. Add salt and pepper to taste.