This Apple Cider Vodka Cocktail will become your favorite fall cocktail. It's full of seasonal flavors like apples, figs, and cinnamon. Perfect for cool nights by the fire or special celebrations like Thanksgiving or Christmas.
The figs and apples are the perfect combination in this cocktail. It's almost like Christmas in a glass. It's spicy, warm, and sure to be a hit with your guests.
Is there anything more fallish than an apple cider cocktail? I think not, but these fresh figs take this cocktail over. Do not miss out on fresh fig season this year.
So whether it's just you sipping this alone in your slippers on the couch in front of the fireplace (I won't judge) or you are making multiples for your neighbors by the fire pit, it's going to be a hit.
You must know by now that I'm a huge fan of fig jam, especially when it's slathered all over this Baked Brie with Fig Jam or added to my favorite Cheese Platter. So why not add it to this classic autumn cocktail?
In fact, why not sip this cocktail while stuffing your face with brie? That's the best of both worlds.
Ingredients for Apple Cider Vodka Cocktail
- 1-2 oz vodka
- 3 oz fresh apple cider
- 1 oz seltzer or club soda
- 1 teaspoon sweet fig jam
- handful of ice
- fresh figs, apple slices, orange zest, and/or cinnamon stick for garnish
How to Make an Apple Cider Vodka Cocktail
- Put apple cider and fig jam into a cocktail shaker and shake well. For best results, you can also whisk the fig jam if it's not mixing well.
- Add vodka and ice and shake again.
- Add more ice to a small glass and strain the mixture into it. Garnish with fresh figs, apple slices, orange zest, and/or a cinnamon stick.
I think you are going to love this Apple Cider and Vodka Cocktail because it's...
- full of fall flavors like apple, cinnamon, and fig
- loaded with vodka and apple cider
- simple to make
- perfect for fall parties
- taste like apple pie in a glass - delicious!
If you have an abundance of figs in your kitchen, there are so many ways you can use these sweet and chewy gems. They aren't around that long, so try them out in some of these ways...
- jams and jellies
- cakes and cupcakes
- served with cheese either on a cheese board or on top of brie and baked in the oven
- in salads
- in Chocolate Chip Pudding
- on a sandwich
- on your breakfast toast with natural peanut butter
- sliced onto pizza
Need More Delicious Cocktail Recipes?
- Apple Cider Sangria
- Cherry Margaritas
- Sweet Grapefruit Margarita
- Blackberry Vodka Mojito
- Five Ingredient White Sangria
- Blood Orange Wine Spritzer
- For all my delicious and easy cocktail recipes click here.
Apple Cider and Vodka Cocktail
- 1-2 oz vodka
- 3 oz apple cider
- 1 oz seltzer water
- 1 teaspoon fig jam
- handful of ice
- fresh figs, apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Put apple cider and fig jam into a cocktail shaker and shake well. If fig jam doesn't mix well, use a whisk to mix.
- Add vodka. Shake again.
- Add ice to a glass and pour in. Garnish with apple slices, figs and a cinnamon stick or a sprinkle of cinnamon.
This looks beautiful! Love your combination of flavors and your photos are great! Wonderful drink recipe!
Aren't figs just the most gorgeous addition to any recipe? Such a perfect fall cocktail recipe!
Lauren Vavala @ DeliciousLittleBites
So much yes for this recipe! I'm heading to the farm this weekend and will most definitely be buying fresh apple cider. I have some strawberry fig jam that I think might just work too - can't wait to try this!
This looks like a spectacular Fall cocktail. Not to mention, I love that you put figs in this great little cocktail!
This cocktail s indeed, beautiful, simple, and sounds devise! Can't wait to try it!
I'd never have thought to put a bit of jam in a cocktail but it was genius! It added just the right amount of sweetness. Loved this cocktail!