Gluten Free Banana Bread is moist, sweet, tender and filled with chocolate. Your guests will never know it's gluten-free.
Friends, meet your new favorite go-to banana bread recipe.
I am so sorry to do this to you - this Gluten Free Banana Bread with chocolate chips is irresistible. It's impossible for you to stop at just one piece.
I dare you to try it! Especially when it's topped with peanut butter while it's still warm...
It's easily made in one bowl by mashing some ripe bananas and mixing some wet and dry ingredients together. Oh, and the house smells AMAZING while it cooks.
I've doubled this recipe and made two big loaves and I've also made Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins out of this. Pop those babies in the freezer for extra sweet goodness next week.
How to Make Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread...
It's so simple just whisk together all dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl mix all wet ingredients together and then pour into bowl of dry ingredients. Mix well and pour into prepared loaf pan. Cook until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
You guys are going to love this Gluten Free Banana Bread because it's...
- easy to make with pantry staples
- incredibly moist
- jam-packed with chocolate pieces
- perfect for gifts
- gluten-free (but you can't tell!)
If you are looking for resources on your gluten free journey start with this Gluten Free For Beginners.
Need More Gluten Free Goodies? Try These...
- Gluten Free Donuts (Krispy Kreme Copycat)
- Easiest Gluten Free Waffles
- Baked Vanilla Donuts with Raspberry Glaze
- Chocolate Donut Holes with Pomegranate Cream Filling
Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 1 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl mix all wet ingredients together. Make sure butter has cooled before adding it.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients in. Mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and top with more chocolate chunks. Bake for about 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool before slicing.