These Teeny Tiny Roasted Potatoes will become a family favorite. They are roasted to perfection and topped with salt and parmesan cheese! (gluten free)
Aren’t these the cutest things you have ever seen? They are one bite Teeny Tiny Roasted Potatoes.
Every time I go into Traders Joe’s I come out with a treasure. I love grocery shopping, especially when I find new products! This was my treasure from Trader Joe’s last week.
I am sure that everyone has made roasted potatoes before right? This is a no-brainer, family favorite recipe that is an easy weeknight fix. I didn’t have to slice them in half but I did cut some of the bigger ones just to make them bite-sized. My kids love the combo of garlic and parmesan so that’s what we went with here. Serve it with Herbed Skirt Steak and win super mom status.
- 1 lb tiny potatoes, mine are from Trader Joes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- preheat oven to 450°
- wash 1 lb. teeny tiny potatoes and pat dry
- slice bigger ones in half (optional)
- put in a bowl and toss with 3-4 tbsp olive oil, 3 garlic cloves (I buy the jarred ones), 1 tsp kosher salt, 1/2 tsp pepper
- place on a baking sheet and cook for about 20 minutes
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately
If you are lucky enough to have leftovers don’t toss them! Use them for…
- topping for a salad
- dipped in roasted red pepper sauce or similar dip for an appetizer
- saute them with onions and scrambled eggs for breakfast
- bake them with cheese on top
- potato soup