Gluten Free Sheet Pan Pancakes are easily made with pantry staples but cooked in a sheet pan! They are great for a crowd or meal prepping for breakfast all week. Add your favorite mix ins to make them extra special.
When I saw these Sheet Pan Pancakes on Food Network I knew I had to make some gluten free ones right away.
I mean how cool is this to feed a crowd of three hungry teenagers? AND you can also add different mix-ins to half and make half chocolate chip and have blueberry. I mean we can never get everyone in the house to agree on the same flavor, right?
My love for sheet pan dinners runs deep. I love nothing more than an easy dinner where all ingredients are prepared on one sheet pan like...
- Sheet Pan Salmon and Brussels Sprouts
- Sheet Pan Jerk Chicken with Pineapple
- Sheet Pan Chicken Stir Fry
- Sheet Pan Sausage and Peppers
I mean is there anything we can't cook on a sheet pan?
These Sheet Pan Gluten Free Pancakes are based on my simple Gluten Free Pancake recipe using Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Flour. There's no need to mix your own gluten free flour and no need to add xanthan gum because it's included in this Bob's Red Mill mix. I
t has a light non-grainy taste that works well in baked goods, pancakes, and waffles.
Making sheet pan pancakes saves a ton of time. I mean who wants to stand over the stove for endless hours flipping pancakes batch after batch? Not me!
Now if you are looking for that perfect golden brown color you get when cooking pancakes in a skillet with butter...you won't find that here.
These Sheet Pan Gluten Free Pancakes are more like cake!
Serve them for dessert if you like with ice cream, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream
Ingredients for Gluten Free Sheet Pan Pancakes
These pancakes are so easy to mix up in one bowl. The ingredients are simple..
- gluten free flour
- baking powder
- unsalted butter
- almond milk
Sheet Pan Pancake Toppings
- pure maple syrup
- apples and cinnamon
- chocolate syrup
- nuts, seeds
- whipped cream
- ice cream
Gluten Free Sheet Pan Pancakes
- sheet pan
- 1 ½ cups Bobs Red Mill All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar (or regular)
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a ¼ sheet pan with parchment or waxed paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk all dry ingredients. Add all wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a 13' x 9' sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Cook in 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with toppings.