All our favorite gluten free products from Costco! We love Costco and I try to shop there at least twice a month to stock up on our favorite items.
I love having easy-to-grab snacks, baking mixes, and treats to make our weeks go smoothly.
Costco changes available items all the time so I never know what will be there from one week to the next.
These items are most likely not all available at your local Costco but many of them probably are.
One thing I've found useful is to be careful buying multi-flavor packs of anything. I always get those home and find that my kids don't like all the different flavors then I'm stuck with them.
Be smart about shopping at Costco and you might actually save money.
Only buy what you know you will eat.
Gluten Free Flours and Baking Items
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Banana Muffin and Bread Mix - We love this one. It's so handy when you need to make a quick treat for a neighbor or something for a bake sale. Add chocolate chips!
- Kirkland Almond Flour - I always have almond flour on hand for gluten free baking like these Keto Brownies or these Chocolate Almond Flour Cupcakes.
- Kirkland Organic Quinoa - I use a lot of quinoa especially to make salads in the spring and summer but it's also good as a side dish and it's gluten free.
- Namaste Gluten Free Flour - I have not tried this yet but others tell me it's very good.
- Nature's Intent Organic Chia Seeds - I don't usually need a package this big of chia seeds but you might if you love chia pudding.
- Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseed Meal - I use this in my famous Gluten Free Donuts.
- BirchBenders Paleo Pancake Mix - Tasty and can be made ahead for meal prep.
Gluten Free Pantry Staples
- Kirkland Brand Olive Oil - Gotta have it. I use so much of this stuff.
- Kirkland Organic Diced Tomatoes - Perfect for soups and chilis on those cold winter nights.
- Kirkland Organic Peanut Butter - Always in my pantry for quick snacks with apples or toast in the morning. (2 pack)
- Kirkland Almond Butter - So tasty! (2 pack)
- Kirkland Organic Chicken Stock - Great to have on hand. (6-pack)
- Kirkland Organic Maple Syrup - Great on top of oatmeal.
- Marianne's Avocado Oil - A great alternative to olive oil.
- Thai Kitchen Organic Coconut Milk - Great to have on hand for Thai Chicken Curry.
- Catalina Crunch Keto Cereal - This stuff is really good. Eat it with milk or on top o
Gluten Free Snacks
- Heavenly Hunks Organic Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookies - These are my favorite! Everyone in my house loves them and they are absolutely addictive.
- Coconut Keto Clusters - Another snack that I have to be careful with or I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting.
- Nature's Garden Keto Snack Mix - Often I can only find this when I order online through Instacart but I know it's available in some stores.
- Autumn's Gold Grain Free Granola Bars - Perfect for packing in lunches.
- Quinn's Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets - Hard to eat just a handful.
- Kind Mini Bars - Love the size of these.
- Kiss My Keto Bars Peanut Butter - I haven't tried these yet but they look good!
- Skinny Pop Popcorn - An all-time favorite.
- Crunchmaster Multigrain Baked Crackers - I love putting these on my cheese platters.
- Kirkland Signature Cashew Clusters with Almond and Pumpkin Seeds - Delicious on top of Greek yogurt.
- Pure Organic Layered Fruit Bars - Healthy fruit snacks!
- Popchips Potato Chips - Barbeque is my favorite but they only come in a variety pack.
- Paradise Green Premium Dried Mango Slices - Great source of vitamin C.
- Made Good Granola Minis - My kids don't love these but I think they are tasty.
- RX Bar Protein Bars - I've eaten so many of these in the past that I had to stop but they are good and very filling.
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers - Also great with Baked Brie with Fig Jam.
- Mary's Gone Crackers Super Seed Everything Crackers - Very crunchy and tasty crackers.
- Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps - A tad salty but very good.
Gluten Free Frozen
- Milton's Craft Bakers Cauliflower Crust Pizza - This actually tastes great!
- Sabatasso's Gluten Free Four Cheese Pizza - Add a salad and you have a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- Yves Ultimate Veggie Burger - I'm not a fan of veggie burgers but the reviews are great.
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Bread
Gluten Free Desserts
- Unreal Dark Chocolate Coconut Minis - Be warned! Totally delicious and hard to stop at just one.
- Haagen-Daaz Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Bars - These will fulfill all those chocolate cravings.
- Highkey Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and Wafer Cookies - These are small, sweet, and keto friendly.
- Kirkland Chocolate Almond Dipped Vanilla Ice Cream Bars - Perfect after-dinner treat.
- ChocXO Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups - These are also keto friendly. I like to eat them straight out of the freezer.
Gluten Free Bread
- Udi's Gluten Free Multigrain Sandwich Bread (2 packs) - Makes the perfect breakfast toast.
- BFree Pita Bread - Great for lunch sandwiches
Tell Us What You Think