These Five Ingredient Gluten Free Brownies will become a family favorite. They are easy to make with pantry staples and they are way better than a box. They are rich, fudgy and super chocolatey. The marshmallow topping makes a great smores style icing.
Yeah, yeah, I know it’s Saturday but I’m on vacation time, so every day is Five Ingredient Friday to me! Sorry, I’m late but you will be fine with it once you try these super easy Five Ingredient Gluten Free Brownies! All will be forgiven!
Everyone needs a quick and easy homemade brownie recipe in their arsenal. These babies are super chocolatey and fudgy. Rich, dense and delicious! The browned marshmallows on top really make these special. The marshmallows act as an icing and cut some of the richness of the brownies.
These are easily mixed in one pot with pantry staples. Chocolate is a pantry staple in my house! In fact, running out of chocolate chips is a reason to make an emergency run to Harris Teeter. Same with you right?
The only tricky part with these Five Ingredient Gluten Free Brownies is watching them closely while they are on low broil. You cannot walk away and I mean not for a second. No putting that last glass in the dishwasher or checking your e-mail just one more time. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
I used Cup 4 Cup flour for these but I have had lots of success with Bob’s Red Mill and would highly recommend it. I use both of these flours all the time.
Bye peeps, back to my vacation! ?
Five Ingredient Gluten Free Brownies
- 10- ounce bag of gluten-free chocolate chips I use Enjoy Life chunks
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 eggs and 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of gluten-free flour I used Cup 4 Cup
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a pot, over medium-low heat, melt chocolate and butter.
- Remove from heat and stir in eggs, egg yolk, and sugar.
- Stir in flour and pinch of salt just until combined. Do not over stir.
- Pour batter into your prepared pan.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and turn it to low broil.
- Top with marshmallows and pop back in the oven for only a few seconds. Do not walk away since marshmallows burn easily.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
This recipe is modified from one at Baker By Nature. And yes these brownies have six ingredients with the marshmallow topping but the basic brownie has five ingredients.