Are you interested in stocking a clean pantry? I'm here to help! Basically, all it means is eating fewer processed foods and more whole, natural foods like fruits, vegetables, grass fed beef, fish and dairy.
If you want to learn more about how to eat clean check out my Clean Eating Guide.
An important part of setting yourself up for success is stocking a Clean Pantry.
You don't have to rush out and buy everything at once. Making the switch gradually is so much easier and means it's more likely to stick. Incidentally, this is also the way I switched over to clean household products... a little at a time!
I am gluten free so everything on this list is Clean and Gluten Free!
Oils | Fats | Vinegar
- olive oil (olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper = the easiest dressing)
- avocado oil
- sesame oil (for stir fries)
- coconut oil (solid and liquid) I like to add a teaspoon of coconut oil to my oatmeal in the morning
- cooking spray (Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray)
- balsamic vinegar
- apple cider vinegar
Canned | Jars | Grains
- organic diced tomatoes
- coconut milk (without carrageenans like Trader Joe's, Native Forest and Thai Kitchen)
- black beans
- tuna (Safe Catch has the lowest mercury so if you eat it often I recommend this brand)
- wild salmon (Wild Planet)
- hummus (Cava or Hope Foods)
- chicken/beef stock
- Frontera Sauces for quick fajitas and tacos
- coconut aminos (to replace soy sauce)
- gluten free pastas
- brown rice
- black forbidden rice
Nuts | Nut Butters | Seeds
- macadamia nuts (I have to have my kids hide these so I don't eat the whole bag)
- natural cashew butter (Trader Joe's)
- natural peanut butter
- natural almond butter (Barney Butter)
- chia seeds (Nutiva)
- flax seeds (store in fridge)
- sesame and sunflower seeds
- almond flour (Bob's Red Mill)
- gluten free flour (Bob's Red Mill)
- coconut flour
- oat flour
- Lily's Chocolate Chips (stevia sweetened - low carb)
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- kosher salt
- spices (I love blends like the chili lime seasoning from Trader Joe's)
- liquid Stevia from Trader Joe's
- honey and pure maple syrup
For a printable list of my Clean Eating Pantry Staples click here Clean Eating Pantry Staples. Good luck shopping!