Pork Tostadas with Mango Salsa are a fresh and easy take on the 30 minute or less dinner. They are easy to make, use minimal ingredients and are full of fresh flavor. Tender and juicy marinated pork makes this a favorite in our house.
This is sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork. As always all opinions are my own.
Isn't it great when you find a delicious, healthy meal that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes and makes everyone happy? That's a huge win at my house.
These Pork Tostadas with Mango Salsa were a hit with everyone! I loved it because it was so easy. The Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork was already full of flavor so I didn't have to add any seasoning. They've done that all day marinating for you.
I used Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Tenderloin and it was a perfect marriage of flavors with the mango salsa. It roasted perfectly in the oven leaving me with a tender and juicy piece of meat that was perfectly cooked.
In fact, I had to smack little hands away because they were grabbing it before I could finish dinner. Let's just say there were no leftovers.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork has no icky ingredients and is made from 100% fresh pork. I love it when I can pronounce the ingredients on the label! Their commitment to quality is evident when you taste it. They clearly know their pork.
These Pork Tostadas with Mango Salsa are...
- quick and easy
- family friendly
- full of protein
- packed with flavor!
Using Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork makes your life easier. Just think of the possibilities: pulled pork sandwiches, tacos, pork stir fries, noodle bowls, grain bowls, pork wraps, pork enchiladas - the sky's the limit! This has been in regular rotation in our house and there are so many different varieties, we never get bored.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork products are available at your local Shop Rite or Albertson’s/Safeway, as well as select grocery stores nationwide.
Pork Tostadas with Mango Salsa
- 1 Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork I used Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Tenderloin
- 1 mango diced small
- ¼ jalapeno small diced, no seeds
- 2 tablespoon red onion small diced
- 3 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- ½ lime juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tostada shells
- 1 avocado for topping
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Place the Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork on a greased sheet pan.
- Cook for about 20-30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 150º.
- While pork is cooking, prepare salsa.
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When pork is done, slice and place on shells.
- Top with salsa and avocado if desired. Cut into pieces and enjoy!